SOFTWARE FOR GLASS
The Glass Office filter is the key way to retrieve any information that you want – it is extremely flexible, comprehensive and very quick.
It will filter down the large database to a more manageable and meaningful selection – this could be:-
- all the orders for production tomorrow – so you can check capacity
- all the orders that are due to be delivered tomorrow – so you can check vehicle weights
- all the orders that are due to be invoiced today
- the value of the Work In Progress (WIP) in the factory
- find any order by glass size and type
- call up all the customers that match a certain criteria
- everything that has been sold by an individual sales rep
- all the quotes entered by one person, that need checking
- all the jobs that we have made recently for one customer.
The possibilities are endless… so here’s a few examples…
This filter calls up all the orders (excluding quotes) that have been delivered, but not yet been invoiced since 01/01/2020
This filter will call up all the orders which have already been checked, but have not yet been optimised and are due for manufacture on 11/05/2020.
This filter will call up all the orders (but not quotes), that we have delivered to customer B001 (Bloggs the Builders), since 01/01/2020
This filter will call up the names of all the customers that are in Retail, based in the North, in Bill’s sales territory, who also like to play golf.
This filter will enable you to find any piece of glass by it’s sizes, or whatever other criteria you have, this could be for a unit whose label has fallen off, or for a piece of glass broken on site, or any other reason.
In this example we are searching for a piece of glass 1234 x 567 (with a tolerance of +/- 25mm) which is double glazed and has Georgian bars in it and is also Argon gas filled