SOFTWARE FOR GLASS
Welcome to Clear Thinking Software
For anyone who processes, handles or sells flat glass, Clear Thinking Software has computer software to help improve your business.
Manufacturers of DGU/IGU (ie. double glazed units/insulated glass units), companies who process glass, (eg. polishing, bevelling, toughening, drilling, CNC work, etc) and companies who provide a glazing service, all need software to help improve efficiency. From the smaller company with just one or two staff, through to medium organisations and even the biggest operations in the business, our highly experienced team recognises that everyone needs to run a smarter, tighter ship. Since 1986, we have researched, developed and perfected our software for the glass industry and offer premium software solutions that are tailored to individual customer requirements.
There are a number of key factors to consider when you initially start looking for new software, for example:
- Are you not getting good service and support from your current software provider?
- Have you outgrown old and out of date software?
- Do you have requirements that your current supplier cannot provide?
- Are you starting a new business, and need the professional image that our software can provide?
- Perhaps you have visited our website or been recommended by another customer, and realise the breadth of help available from our team?
- Perhaps one of your main competitors already uses our software and you would like to see how we give them a competitive advantage?
Whatever the reason, we recognise that investing in a software solution is no longer a short term consideration, you need a long term partner who understands your business, and can help you manage and grow your company. We can do this by introducing efficiencies, controls and reporting for your management team, from the office, with order processing and customer service, all the way to the shopfloor. We are committed to developing strong business relations with our customers. The emphasis we put on high level customer support has been key to our growth over the years and is critical to our customers.
“We’ve spent more than 35 years perfecting our software for glass and making sure it’s what our customers really want.”